Introduction to Wedding Flowers
Why not come and join us for our brand new Introduction to Wedding Floristry course, a brand new course series at UKSoF.
If you’re looking for a solid, practical introduction to Wedding Floristry, taught by leading wedding florists, this really is the course for you. Focusing on an exciting mix of hands on learning across a number of essential skills, combined with background business building knowledge, this course is an essential first step for those looking to explore Wedding Floristry further.
Throughout the duration of this one day course, you will cover:
– An introduction to wedding floristry and the wedding industry
– The consultation process and industry tricks and tips to booking clients
– Conditioning and cut flower care
– Popular tools for wedding floristry
– Introduction to wiring & Buttonholes & corsages
– Introduction to gluing & Wrist corsage
– Bridal Bouquet – styles, theory and construction
– Bridesmaids Bouquets – styles, theory and construction
– Ribboning, finishing & transportation
– Table Centres – low & elevated
– Bespoke Q&A session to finish
We’ll be working with the seasons best materials, whilst combining these with contemporary accents and techniques to enliven our work, and each student will make a minimum of five pieces of floristry throughout the course of the day.
If you’re looking to spruce up your wedding work, learn some gorgeous bridal designs, or try some new bridal skills, with this course set at only £250.00 for the day, this could be the course for you …
14th January 2018
3rd February 2018
15th April 2018
19th June 2018
Price: £250.00 including all materials.
Booking fee: £50.00 + balance due 14 days prior to course.
Space: 1 space available
Location: The UK School of Floristry, Aintree, Liverpool
Hours: 9:30am - 5:00pm